LICENSED WOODLAND, LAWN & WILDFLOWER MEADOW
- Legal Ceremony License in Woodland
- Up To 200 Guests
- Secluded Countryside Location
- Wildflower Meadows
- Stunning Views
- Festival Style Camping
- Bring Your Own Suppliers
- Amplified Music until 11.00pm
Deep in the heart of the Norfolk countryside and with stunning views across the Yare Valley and Broads National Park sits this beautiful and unique outdoor wedding venue.
Built upon the beauty of the outdoors and inspired by nature, this magical setting not only offers couples the perfect natural backdrop for their festival wedding but also a very special place to hold their wedding ceremony: a small but perfectly formed secluded woodland.
This idyllic setting gives couples the unique opportunity to legally marry in the open air surrounded by nature.
A MAGICAL WOODLAND SETTING FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY
Upon arrival at the venue you and your guests will walk through a beautiful meadow to a gorgeous woodland where, nestled under a canopy of beech and chestnut trees you will find the former woodshed. This quirky wooden structure has been transformed into Norfolk’s most unique fully licensed outdoor venue for civil ceremonies and informal hand fastenings. Up to 160 of your guests will be able to be seated in an amphitheater beneath the woodland canopy, facing the woodshed, where they can really begin to enjoy the tranquility and peaceful atmosphere of this very special wedding venue.
Seating for up to 160 guests for your ceremony will be provided in the form of beautiful hand crafted benches. To add both comfort and colour to the arrangement, the venue has commissioned ‘outdoor’ cushions for use on the benches during the ceremony.
You have the complete freedom to dress this area how you wish although, personally, we think its perfect just how it is.
PARTY ON THE LAWN, RELAX IN THE GLADE AND SLEEP IN THE WATER MEADOW
What makes this venue that extra bit special is all the beautiful natural areas available to you. Celebrate your union with a drinks reception in a clearing of mature beech trees surrounded by lush ferns or on the Water Meadow overlooking the Broads National Park. Serve an informal picnic under the Wishing Tree in the Glade or on the woodland lawn in front of a magnificent marquee.
For your wedding breakfast and evening party make use of the purpose designed lawn with any marquee you like, relax in the hammocks in the chill out zone, or spill out on to the Water Meadow where a blazing fire awaits you. The opportunities really are endless.
This venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish. There is plenty of space to erect a marquee and camping is available on request.
Full Land Hire (includes exclusive use of the Woodland, Woodshed, Lawn and Meadow):
- 50-100 GUESTS – £2,800
- 101-150 GUESTS – £3,250
- 151-200 GUESTS – £3,700
- 50-100 GUESTS – £3,300
- 101-150 GUESTS – £3,850
- 151-200 GUESTS – £4,400
- A Unique Licensed Outdoor Ceremony Space set in Mature Woodland
- Up to 200 guests for your Ceremony
- Up to 200 guests for your Reception
- Seating for up to 160 guests for your Ceremony
- Unlimited Parking
- Firewood sufficient for one night at the Fire-pit
- Hammocks for use in the Chill Out Zone
- Use of the woodland PA to ensure your special words are heard by your guests
- Wifi signal to make on site organization a breeze
- Amplified Music until 11:00pm
- Standard Hire Period up to 3 days
- 40% non refundable deposit to confirm booking
- Festival Style Camping with portable water for up to 100 Guests in the Meadow – £350
- Farm Cottage Accommodation for Exclusive Use for 3 Nights. Sleeps 9-11 people – £1950