WOODLAND GLADE, MEADOW & STRETCH TENTS
- 4 Acre Wooded Glen
- Farmland & Meadows
- Up to 120 Day Guests
- Up to 160 Evening Guests
- 3 Stretch Tents
- Toilets & Power
- Living Willow Ceremony Area
- Legal Ceremony License
- 22 Magnificent Oak Trees
- BYO Suppliers
- Amplified Music Until 11pm
What makes this venue that extra bit special is it includes pretty much all the amenities you need for an outdoor wedding such as power, toilets, furniture and shelter, saving you both money and time.
The Living Willow Licensed Ceremony Area
Across a small stream, and on top of a low grassy mound, you will find the living willow licensed ceremony area. This enchanting leafy structure is handmade using living willow which has been intertwined with metal to make a striking focal point for your ceremony. At night the space is transformed by twinkling fairy lights into a beautiful romantic haven for you and your guests to escape to.
The ceremony area can seat up to 120 people on hay bales or comfortable wooden chairs.
The Stretch Tent
This wonderful (and huge!) sculptural stretch tent is included in the hire fee and sits under the canopy of oak trees which means it remains shaded and cool in the height of summer and protected from anything an English summer can throw at it. It can comfortably seat 120 people and comes fully equipped with power, furniture, lighting and a solid wood floor throughout.
Parking is available for during the day and overnight and the venue is also proud to have excellent disabled access.
Now Licensed For Legal Ceremonies!
We are very pleased to say that this gorgeous woodland wedding venue now comes with a full legal ceremony license giving you the unique opportunity to legally marry in the middle of the British countryside. There are not many licensed woodland venues in Kent that are as unique and beautiful as this one so book your viewing now!
This venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish. You have the complete freedom to use your own suppliers (with no VAT, corkage or other fees) and the site is exclusive to you for the entire hire period.
Full Venue Hire (includes exclusive use of the The Oak Grove, parking field and surrounding meadows):
April & May – £5,850
June – £6,850
July & August – £7,850
September – £6,850
- Exclusive use of all three magically lit stretch tents with wooden floor throughout, together with a solid wood dance floor
- Use of Blessing and Hand fasting Space
- Furniture and toilet facilities for up to 120 guests
- Up to 160 evening guests
- A brassier for a log fire with a barrow of logs
- The ability to use your own suppliers or friends for catering, drinks etc. with NO corkage or other fees
- Access to the site the day before your booking for suppliers to set up and decorate
- Access to the site the day after the event for your suppliers to clear away and for your guests to collect cars
- Clear up and recycling (not including food waste)
- Guest and car park assistants
- Meetings and site visits prior to event
- Supplier liaison and support via email and telephone
- Up lighting of the trees within the Oak Grove
- Car Parking and overnight parking for guests
- A 15 KVA single phase power supply
- A water supply
- Details of some of the best local suppliers to make the day your own
- You can ‘save a date’ with a £250 refundable deposit between September and December
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to formally confirm your booking
- This venue is not currently licensed for legal ceremonies but an application is in process to become licensed for 2017
- This venue comes with good disabled access
- No Camping
- No Fireworks or Lanterns
Whilst this venue doesn’t offer the site as a land hire only option, the following breakdown gives you an idea of the costs of putting together a similar package from scratch:
- Rental of land: £2,000
- Charge for delivery & petrol from various suppliers: £500
- Rental of Stretch Tent (1.5 times as much floor area as triple hat Tipi): £4,500
- Rental of solid floor: £500
- Rental of toilets: £650
- Rental of generator: £250
- Rental of tables and chairs: £600
Total £9,000 plus the hassle of researching, booking and organising a number of suppliers.