I do love it when an amazing competition comes along to offer you lovely people and today’s one by Kate Jackson Photography is HUGE! She is offering Festival Brides readers the chance to win a wedding photography package worth £1750 and it doesn’t stop there. She is also throwing in an engagement shoot for free as well giving you an overall saving of £2000! This really is such an incredible offer to anyone still on the hunt for a wedding photographer, and a great one at that. We love Kate’s candid documentary style and ability to catch not only the special moments between you as a couple but your guests as well.
Offer ends on the 17th May 2017 so what are you waiting for? Scroll on down for more details on how to enter and what is included if you win!
If the 17th May has passed then not to worry. Kate is offering all Festival Brides readers 10% off her photography packages so get in touch with her now for more details.
Win Your Wedding Photography!
Words by Kate Jackson
I love nothing more than photographing weddings and I am really lucky to say I get to work with lots of really lovely unique couples. Based in Birmingham I’m in a great position to travel all over the country shooting their special days, and I love discovering new places and taking a fresh eye to new landscapes.
With that in mind, and to celebrate the beginning of wedding season for myself, I would like to offer Festival Brides readers a chance to win free wedding photography! So if you are planning something a little bit different, somewhere a little bit different, then I’d love to hear from you.
Documentary Style With A Creative Twist….
My style of photography is primarily Documentary with a bit of a creative twist. I photograph your day with a relaxed and unobtrusive approach to capture the real feeling of the day and have fun with my couples. If that sounds like your cup of tea here’s your opportunity to win a full wedding photography package worth £1,750. All you need to do is enter below…
I’m not necessarily looking for something totally crazy and out there, just somewhere different and new to shoot with something that is very personal to you – I love working with distinctive couples who want to have their day, their way!
So whether you are getting married in a warehouse, on a farm, in a barn, on a mountain top or in your local pub I want to hear from you.
Your wedding can take place anywhere in the world. Here’s your opportunity to win a full wedding photography package worth £1,750 plus an engagement shoot worth £250. All you need to do is enter below…
What’s up for grabs?
A complimentary (weekday) engagement photo shoot in Birmingham
8 hour’s photographic coverage on your wedding day
Private online gallery all of your high-resolution images, where you can download as you wish & order prints online
How to Enter:
If you’re getting married in 2017 or 2018 there are just two steps to complete:
Visit Facebook and like Kate Jackson Photography: www.facebook.com/katejacksonphotography
And email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with COMPETITION in your subject line with the following details:
1) Your names
2) A picture of you together
3) Your wedding date
4) Your venue(s)
5) Your plans for the day
6) Tell me ALL about your day! I love hearing all about weddings so I want to hear everything you have planned, down from the styling, details, inspiration and themes! What makes your wedding unique to you? You can also link to a Pinterest or send a moodboard so that I a can get a bit more of an idea about what you’re planning.
10% Discount To All Festival Brides Readers….
If you aren’t lucky enough to win, I’m offering all Festival Brides readers a 10% discount off my packages for 2017/18 weddings.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The winners will receive an engagement shoot anywhere in Birmingham and 8 hours of wedding day photography from Kate Jackson, a minimum of 300 high resolution wedding images, an online album, along with a downloadable link to 15 high resolution engagement images.
2) This competition will go live at 10am on Wednesday 3 May on 2017 and end at midnight on Wednesday 17 May 2017.
3) Only 1 entry per couple.
4) To enter your wedding must take place before 30 September 2018.
5) The wedding can take place absolutely anywhere in the world! Winners must cover reasonable transportation (and accommodation if required).
7) Winners must be willing to be featured on Kate Jackson Photography’s website and be featured online. Winners may be required to become involved in future publicity. The images of the winners may be used in the press or for other promotional purposes.
8) The winners will be contacted via their email address within 7 working days of the competition closing date.
10) Kate Jackson reserves the rights to use all material from the wedding and engagement shoot for promotional purpose.
11) No purchase necessary.
12) The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative is available.
13) To enter you MUST NOT have already booked & paid a deposit with another photographer. Any entrants found to have cancelled a contract with another photographer will be disqualified.
14) The judge’s decision is final.
For more information on wedding photography from Kate Jackson pop over to her website. Here you can find out more about Kate and her approach to your day, take a peek at her portfolio and view current pricing information.
Kate Jackson is a Birmingham based photographer providing beautiful and creative wedding photography services in the West Midlands, Manchester, Liverpool, the UK and beyond. She is a Festival Brides approved wedding supplier. Read more details on her gorgeous photography in our directory here.