WILDFLOWER MEADOW, WOODLAND & TIPIS
- 150 acres of wildflower meadows & woodland
- Wildlife and wild flower reserve
- Two Giant Hat Tipis
- Woodland Blessings
- Quirky Glamping Accommodation
- BYO Camping Tents
- Use Your Own Suppliers
- Amplified Music Until 11pm
Nestling within 150 acres of wildflower meadows and woodland, this gorgeous and peaceful intimate woodland wedding venue offers the most perfect setting for your festival wedding. Imagine nothing but countryside and ancient woodland for as far as the eye can see and you will come pretty close to how tranquil and special this woodland venue really is.
Classed as a wildlife and wild flower reserve, the venue is home to 57 different species of birds, wild deer, badgers and numerous wildflowers. You could walk for hours on the reserve and you would not come across anything remotely urban. If you are looking for a place to escape city life and get close to nature, then this is it.
A BEAUTIFUL WOODLAND & PICTURESQUE MEADOW
The venue features a gorgeous meadow with two giant hat tipis with flooring and lighting, camping field, 2 fire pits, tables and chairs for 120 people and a beautiful woodland that can be used as a ceremony area for a personal or humanist blessing. The woodland also provides a great space to use as a chill out area or to host your welcome drinks.
Access to the site is easy with good links from London and a train station nearby. There is also small parking area with space for up to 30 cars.
As well as providing a gorgeous space to host your wedding, this venue also offers quirky glamping accommodation in the form of 2 Showman Wagons and 1 converted Victorian Railway Carriage! They can also offer bell tent accommodation for up to 36 people in 6 furnished 5m bell tents.
Special Thanks to Laura Burgess for her lovely photography.
This venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish. You have the complete freedom to use your own suppliers but they must promise to respect and look after the land and wildlife.
Hire Fee for 2016/17 is £5,400 and includes the following:
- Exclusive Use of the Meadow and Woodland for 3 days (typically Friday-Sunday with only 1 day for your event)
- Parking for 30 Cars
- Up to 150 Guests
- Camping from Friday-Sunday
- 2 Giant Hat Tipis with 12’ x 12’ Dancefloor, Matting, Lighting Rig and Fairy Lights (seated capacity 120 people)
- Fire Pit Inside Tipi (1 bag of smokeless logs included)
- Trestle Tables and Chairs for 120 People
- Outdoor Fire Pit Including 1 Big Barrow Full of logs
- Amplified Music until 11pm
EXTRAS YOU WILL NEED
- Catering Tent (your caterer should be able to provide this for you)
- Toilets (we can recommend suppliers)
- Generator (we advise you hire between 30-45 KVA)
- Seating for Ceremony Area (the venue can supply hay bales at £2 each)
ADDITIONAL EXTRAS THE VENUE CAN SUPPLY
- Accommodation in 2 Showman Wagons and 1 Victorian Railway Carriage sleeping 4 people in each from £187 for 2 nights
- Bell Tent Accommodation (prices available on request)
- Paid Bar (prices available on request)
- Toilets (prices available on request)
Please note this venue is not licensed for legal civil ceremonies.