Good Afternoon Lovely People,
Do we have a treat of a new festival wedding venue to share with you all today. Equipped with a licensed woodland, stunning wildflower meadow, a glade, a chill out area with hammocks, a wishing tree, a glamping/camping field with fire pit and farm house cottage accommodation for up to 8 people, this gem of a venue really does tick all of our Festival Brides boxes. Oh and did I mention they still have availability for 2015?
Be prepared to be blown away by our gorgeous Intimate Woodland, Lawn and Wildflower Meadow venue in Norfolk.
Deep in the heart of the Norfolk countryside and with stunning views across the Yare Valley and Broads National Park sits this beautiful outdoor wedding venue. Built upon the beauty of the outdoors and inspired by nature, this magical setting not only offers couples the perfect natural backdrop for their festival wedding but also a very special place to hold their wedding ceremony: a small but perfectly formed secluded woodland.
At A Glance….
This gorgeous venue can offer you the following:
• Weddings and Civil Partnerships for up to 200 people (160 seated)
• A unique licensed outdoor ceremony space set in the middle of a mature woodland
• Wedding receptions for up to 300 guests
• Flexible purpose designed Lawn to suit all types of Marquee, Tipi and Yurt
• Unlimited parking
• Exclusive use of the entire venue including a range of beautifully crafted natural spaces
• Overnight Farm Cottage accommodation for up to 8 guests
• Festival style camping for up to 100 guests
• Endless photo opportunities across 200 acres of private countryside and woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty
• Easy access from major roads
• The freedom to use your own suppliers
A MAGICAL WOODLAND SETTING FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY
Upon arrival, you and your guests will walk through a beautiful wild flower meadow to a gorgeous woodland where, nestled under a canopy of beech and chestnut trees you will find the former woodshed. This quirky wooden structure is being transformed into Norfolk’s most unique fully licensed outdoor venue for civil ceremonies and informal hand fastenings. Due for completion in Spring 2015, up to 160 of your guests will be able to be seated in an amphitheater beneath the woodland canopy, facing the woodshed, where they can really begin to enjoy the tranquility and peaceful atmosphere of this very special wedding venue.
Seating for up to 160 guests for your ceremony will be provided in the form of beautiful hand crafted benches. To add both comfort and colour to the arrangement, the venue have commissioned 100 ‘outdoor’ cushions for use on the benches during the ceremony.
You have the complete freedom to dress this area how you wish although, personally, we think its perfect just how it is.
PARTY ON THE LAWN, RELAX IN THE GLADE AND SLEEP IN THE WATER MEADOW…
What makes this venue that extra bit special is all the beautiful natural areas available to you. Celebrate your union with a drinks reception in a clearing of mature beech surrounded by lush ferns or on the Water Meadow overlooking the Broads National Park. Serve an informal picnic under the Wishing Tree in the Glade or on the woodland lawn in front of a magnificent marquee. For your wedding breakfast and evening party make use of the purpose designed lawn with any marquee you like, relax in the hammocks in the chill out zone, or spill out on to the Water Meadow where a blazing fire awaits you. The opportunities really are endless.
This venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish. There is plenty of space to erect a marquee and camping is available on request.
DETAILS AND PRICING
Full Land Hire (includes exclusive use of the Woodland, Woodshed, Lawn and Wild Flower Meadow):
- 50-100 Guests – £2400
- 101-150 Guests – £2950
- 151-200 Guests – £3500
- A Unique Licensed Outdoor Ceremony Space set in Mature Woodland
- Up to 200 guests for your Ceremony
- Up to 300 guests for your Reception
- Seating for up to 160 guests for your Ceremony
- Unlimited Parking
- Firewood sufficient for one night at the Fire-pit
- Hammocks for use in the Chill Out Zone within the Woodland
- Amplified Music until 11pm
- Standard Hire Period up to 3 days
- 40% non refundable deposit to confirm booking
- Festival Style Camping for up to 100 Guests in the Water Meadow – £250
- Farm Cottage Accommodation for Exclusive Use for 2 Nights. Sleeps 8 people – £850
SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE LAST REMAINING SPOTS FOR 2015!
For all remaining 2015 bookings, we are pleased to announce that the venue are now offering their Farm Cottage Accommodation for absolutely free! This offer includes exclusive use of the cottage and surrounding gardens for a maximum of 2 nights for 8 people.
The character filled farm cottage offers luxury self catering accommodation just a short walking distance from the main venue. Equipped with a cottage style kitchen and Aga, a log burner, 3 double/twin rooms, a forty foot sitting room complete with grand piano and with stunning viewing across the Broads National Park, this lovely cottage really would make the ideal place for you or your families to stay.
The communal area would also make a lovely dressing room for the bridal party on the morning of the wedding. You can relax with your bridesmaids, knowing you are only a short walk away from the venue, and enjoy a glass of champagne whilst looking out across the gorgeous countryside. I couldn’t think of anything better on the morning of a wedding!
WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AROUND?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OR TO REQUEST A BROCHURE….
Our next viewing days will be Saturday 14th March and Saturday 11th April 2015. Spaces are limited so please get in touch to book your slot.
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Big Wedding Love