Morning Lovely People, we have some exciting news to share with you all today, news that will most certainly prick the ears of those of you searching for a unique woodland festival wedding venue.
Our beautiful Field Shelter and Woodland in Kent, a quirky venue that comes with a legal ceremony license and very cool accommodation, has released 5 more dates for 2016 with £2000 off their normal price of £7500. Interested? Scroll on down….
For £5500 you can have:
- Exclusive Use of The Woodland, Field Shelter, Camping Field and Surrounding Meadows
- Up to 150 Guests for Your Ceremony and Reception
- Full Wedding License in The Field Shelter
- Vintage Tables and Seating for 60 Guests (more available at an additional cost)
- Festoon Lighting and Lanterns Throughout the Entire Site
- 45KVA Generator with Fuel
- Fully Stocked and Staffed Professional Licensed Bar
- Fire Pit with Seating
- Vintage Parachute Canopy for Woodland Blessing Area
- Furniture to seat up to 100 guests for ceremony
- Amplified Music until Midnight (ipod or acoustic music allowed after this time at a low volume)
- Standard Hire Period Saturday 12pm-Sunday 11am (set up available from Thursday)
This is a great price for such a beautiful and cool wedding venue. The main meadow is completely surrounded by ancient woodland and wild flower meadows and the location is great with excellent links to London with the M20 and A249 just minutes away. There is accommodation onsite for your guests in the form of glamping bells tents and there is a handmade Woodcutters Cottage in its own private woodland which is the perfect place for you to spend your first night as a married couple.
This is the type of venue that has it all and, as you walk through the ancient woodland to get to the main meadow and field shelter, it will completely take your breath away.
Last Minute Planning….
We appreciate that it is July which doesn’t give you a huge amount of time to plan BUT, our very own Clare planned her wedding in just 9 weeks and we have worked with couples who have done it in just 3 so it can be done! Both the venue and Festival Brides will be on hand to help you plan and we have already negotiated excellent last minute rates with some local marquee and tipi suppliers.
This beautiful wedding venue can offer weddings up until the end of October and we still have dates left for August and September. For details on all the remaining 2016 dates and for more information on the venue and its facilities, please email Laura at email@example.com. You can also view more details on the venue by clicking here.