If you haven’t come across the deliciously delectable BHLDN yet, then ladies you are in for a treat!
BHLDN is the bridal brand belonging to the very cool bohemian label, Anthropologie and as a result carries the same passion for experience and creating one-of-a-kind moments. Inspired by the Dutch word for “to keep,” BHLDN aims to recreate the traditional elements that every bride must have with a more forward thinking feminine and unique twist. From the dress to the shoes, BHLDN does it all and they do it oh so well……….
“We want, more than anything, to help a woman create an event that reflects her own unique perspective… to a tee. We want to give a bride that edit she’s been searching for—with heirloom-quality wedding gowns, artisanal hair adornments, footwear, and lingerie.”
From top left:
- Luella Gown – a dreamy dress of finely ruched tulle and a lacy skirt
- Lita Gown (my favourite) – a graceful luminous silk charmeuse dress with beautiful beading and an embroidered coverlet. This dress is perfect for a festival bride
- Divine Downpour Gown – a hippy chic soft sheer chiffon dress with hundreds of hand-applied glass crystals and handmade flowers. S-t-u-n-n-i-n-g!
- Cascading Goddess Gown – float down the aisle in layers of fluid silk chiffon – just lovely!
From top left:
- Nicosia Gardens Gown – Little birds and flowers flutter in the midst of intricately embroidered and hand-beaded wreaths and garlands on sheer organza. A beautiful dress for a boho beauty.
- Dulcinea Gown – Appliqued flora, flourishes of embroidery, and eyelet scallops ring the hems and capelet of this fluttering gown. This is the perfect dress for a barefoot bride.
- Avante-Garde Gown – This pale peach dress is just the thing for brides with a free-spirited and deeply romantic nature.
- Aiguille Gown – Elegant, sophisticated and chic are the best words to describe art deco sequined dress.
Bridal Cover Ups
Although BHLDN are based in the US, they do supply to the UK. If you have fallen in love with one of their stunning wedding dresses but are anxious about buying a dress that you haven’t tried on, take a look at their excellent online fitting guide to help ensure you order the right size and style for your shape.
Now where did I put Bob’s credit card………………….
Happy Tuesday Peeps!
Festival Brides x