In the 4 years that I have been writing Festival Brides, one of the biggest problems our couples are faced with is finding an outdoor wedding venue that comes with a legal ceremony license. It’s the same problem I had 5 years ago when I first started looking for my wedding venue and it is still the most common problem today. There are so many gorgeous outdoor wedding venues that exist in the UK but few of them actually come with a legal ceremony license. This means that all important legal bit has to take place either before or after your wedding – something a lot of our couples find hard to accept.
If you are one of these couples and have dreamed of legally getting married at a beautiful outdoor wedding venue, surrounded by views of the countryside, then I think I am about to make your day!
Allow me to introduce you to our gorgeous Intimate Woodland, Lawn and Wildflower Meadow venue in Norfolk. A stunning location in an area of outstanding natural beauty that comes with a licensed woodland, wild flower meadows, a tipi/marquee lawn, a chill out area with hammocks, a wishing tree, a glamping/camping field with fire pit and farm house cottage accommodation for up to 8 people.
Deep in the heart of the Norfolk countryside and with stunning views across the Yare Valley and Broads National Park sits this beautiful outdoor wedding venue. Built upon the beauty of the outdoors and inspired by nature, this magical setting not only offers couples the perfect natural backdrop for their festival wedding but also a very special place to hold their wedding ceremony: a small but perfectly formed secluded woodland.
AT A GLANCE….
This gorgeous venue can offer you the following:
- Weddings and Civil Partnerships for up to 200 people (160 seated)
- A unique licensed outdoor ceremony space set in the middle of a mature woodland
- Wedding receptions for up to 200 guests
- Flexible purpose designed Lawn to suit all types of Marquee, Tipi and Yurt
- Unlimited parking
- Exclusive use of the entire venue including a range of beautifully crafted natural spaces
- Overnight Farm Cottage accommodation for up to 8 guests
- Festival style camping for up to 100 guests
- Endless photo opportunities across 200 acres of private countryside and woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Easy access from major roads
- The freedom to use your own suppliers
A MAGICAL WOODLAND SETTING FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY
Upon arrival, you and your guests will walk through a beautiful wild flower meadow to a gorgeous woodland where, nestled under a canopy of beech and chestnut trees you will find the former woodshed. This quirky wooden structure has been transformed into Norfolk’s most unique fully licensed outdoor venue for civil ceremonies and informal hand fastenings. Up to 160 of your guests can be seated in an amphitheater beneath the woodland canopy, facing the woodshed, where they can really begin to enjoy the tranquillity and peaceful atmosphere of this very special wedding venue.
Seating for up to 160 guests for your ceremony will be provided in the form of beautiful hand crafted benches. To add both comfort and colour to the arrangement, the venue have commissioned 100 ‘outdoor’ cushions for use on the benches during the ceremony.
You have the complete freedom to dress this area how you wish although, personally, we think its perfect just how it is.
PARTY ON THE LAWN, RELAX IN THE GLADE AND SLEEP IN THE WATER MEADOW…
What makes this venue that extra bit special is all the beautiful natural areas available to you. Celebrate your union with a drinks reception in a clearing of mature beech surrounded by lush ferns or on the Water Meadow overlooking the Broads National Park. Serve an informal picnic under the Wishing Tree in the Glade or on the woodland lawn in front of a magnificent marquee. For your wedding breakfast and evening party make use of the purpose designed lawn with any marquee you like, relax in the hammocks in the chill out zone, or spill out on to the Water Meadow where a blazing fire awaits you. The opportunities really are endless.
This venue is a blank canvas for you to tailor as you wish. There is plenty of space to erect a marquee and camping is available on request.
DETAILS AND PRICING
Full Land Hire (includes exclusive use of the Woodland, Woodshed, Lawn and Wild Flower Meadow):
- 50-100 Guests – £2400
- 101-150 Guests – £2950
- 151-200 Guests – £3500
- A Unique Licensed Outdoor Ceremony Space set in Mature Woodland
- Up to 200 guests for your Ceremony
- Up to 200 guests for your Reception
- Seating for up to 160 guests for your Ceremony
- Unlimited Parking
- Firewood sufficient for one night at the Fire-pit
- Hammocks for use in the Chill Out Zone within the Woodland
- Amplified Music until 11pm
- Standard Hire Period up to 3 days
- 40% non refundable deposit to confirm booking
- Festival Style Camping for up to 100 Guests in the Water Meadow – £250
- Farm Cottage Accommodation for Exclusive Use for 2 Nights. Sleeps 8 people – £1250
FARM COTTAGE ACCOMMODATION
The character filled farm cottage offers luxury self catering accommodation just a short walking distance from the main venue. Equipped with a cottage style kitchen and Aga, a log burner, 3 double/twin rooms, a forty foot sitting room complete with grand piano and with stunning viewing across the Broads National Park, this lovely cottage really would make the ideal place for you or your families to stay.
The communal area would also make a lovely dressing room for the bridal party on the morning of the wedding. You can relax with your bridesmaids, knowing you are only a short walk away from the venue, and enjoy a glass of champagne whilst looking out across the gorgeous countryside. I couldn’t think of anything better on the morning of a wedding!
WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AROUND?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TO ARRANGE A VIEWING OR TO REQUEST A BROCHURE….
Spaces for 2017 are becoming limited so please get in touch asap to book a viewing.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Big Wedding Love