2. Camping means cheap accommodation for guests!! Glamp up your festival wedding with uber cool bell tents, tipis, yurts and even gypsy caravans. Style and luxury can still be part of your glamping experience.
3. Get inspired by eclectic and colourful wedding décor. Fill your venue with coloured glass hanging from trees, haybales, festival flags and bunting. You could even create your own chill out area or wedding lounge
4. Freedom and flexibility. Most festival venues offer you a blank canvas to work with, giving you the freedom to have the wedding you want. If you are a free spirit you won’t want to have your day dictated!! No minimum spends here…
5. Swap your heels for wellies, flip flops or walk down the aisle barefoot. Anything goes at your festival wedding. Comfort and style can go hand in hand!! Oh and you can dance the night away… without the pain!
6. Wow your guests with exciting festival style food for your wedding breakfast. Choose from fish and chips; BBQ; Caribbean; Picnic; Moroccan; Indian; Pie and Mash – the choice is endless. You could even offer your guests the chance to make their own pizza’s by hiring a Wood Fired Pizza oven! All of this and more is available to hire for your wedding!!
7. Get married in almost anywhere your wish, with nothing but countryside surrounding you. It may not be licenced but you can opt for a humanist ceremony. So if there is somewhere that means alot to you both, why not see if you can marry there!
8. Get creative with your evening entertainment. Book your favourite bands, have an acoustic set or why not have a silent disco? If music is your love then a festival wedding is for you!! Think about entertainment as an art form also (I’m not talking magicians!!)
9. Wear a dress you love, even if its not white!! Dress like a free spirited hippy for a day and don’t feel the need to dress head to toe in lace and tulle.
10. Carry on all night… no carriages at midnight!! If your venue has a curfew then opt for a silent disco or marshmallows around the campfire..
We hope this has inspired your festival wedding.. Please remember you don’t have to follow the crowd and you can step of the wedding conveyor belt at any time! xx